Speaker Training Workshops
24/7 Consulting Inc.
Let the 24/7 team promote your company while handling all the Portland logistical details for the upcoming SC09 conference. 24/7 is composed of an energetic, creative and aggressive team of communication professionals that pride ourselves in the ability to raise the client's exposure and effectiveness. Our staff is seasoned in marketing, public relations, and management with backgrounds that are diverse from Fortune 100 corporations to startup companies domestically and internationally.
Jimme' Peters, President
iSoftStone is a Northwest marketing leader, offering specific services for SC09 attendees:
- Speaker training workshops (for presenters)
- Booth graphics — design and production / signage / printing
- Electronic digitization of collateral materials, placing them on CD or jump drive for distribution at the show (should you wish to save on printing costs and the environmental impact of producing/shipping pieces)
- Interactive demos and tools
- Content, including writing and production of all collateral such as case studies, whitepapers, positioning pieces, etc. (video and written)
Olson and Associates, Inc
Interested in speaking at other HPC or industry events? Olson and Associates specializes in customized corporate speaking programs, and can help leverage the messaging you've put in place for SC09 into other conference speaking opportunities (here in the US, and around the world). We help build corporate speaking programs to secure keynotes, panels, tutorials, workshops and whitepaper opportunities for you.